Aurora is looking for Client-side Project Manager to join the Swedish team
We are looking for new candidates to join our fantastic team
Aurora was established in 2017 following the management buy-out of the Nordic arm of premium UK global consultancy. With offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and the UK, we support and manage construction projects across Northern Europe – from inception to completion. Our core services are project, design, and cost management – with other specialist services both in house and through an extended network of collaborators.
Aurora is first and foremost a vehicle for intelligent, competent, highly motivated, construction professionals to secure and deliver projects in the Nordics to an international standard. By retaining the employees and collaborators needed to serve both international and local clients, we have a diverse skill base; we bring the international perspective to the benefit of our ‘local clients’ and the local market knowledge to the benefit of our ‘international clients’. This is the essence of what makes us unique.
We are looking for a Client-side Project Manager to join our team. The position is based in Stockholm.
At present the Director of our Swedish office is directly involved in delivering project management services on three projects: A commercial fitout in central Stockholm for a blue-chip client, a new build residential project in Kista and a renovation project on a retail project in southern Sweden. We are therefore looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist in the delivery of these projects and in due course to take independent responsibility for new projects in our order book, which include;
• Lender Supervision/ Development Monitoring for international funds.
• Hotel/ members club renovation & fitout in central Stockholm.
Experience & Qualifications
• 3+ years’ experience in a client-facing role
• An understanding (whether through personal or professional experience) of Swedish culture and the Swedish construction industry
• Design coordination and/or design management experience
• International Experience (either for International Clients in Sweden, or work abroad)
• BAS-P, BAS-U (or equivalent) certification
• Good working knowledge of standard contract forms – specifically AMA AF Del, ABT06, AB04.
Who are you?
We believe that you are:
• Driven and a dedicated team player
• Ambitious and highly motivated
• Highly structured and diligent in your work
• Having a positive attitude, an ability to see opportunities, and is great at taking initiatives
What we offer
To be part of AuroraCC means that you are part of a small, ambitious and driven company with a multicultural team who enjoys delivering construction projects to a high professional standard and have fun together while we do so. We offer work-life balance, flexibility and autonomy, and an opportunity for personal development while working with great clients and projects all over the Nordics.
Does it sound interesting? Contact us at email@example.com