At Aurora, our Technical Due Diligence team has undertaken a wide variety of technical due diligence reports in all across all sectors. Our focus is to ensure you have the right level of information for the project to allow for an informed development assessment highlighting any current or future risks. We have extensive global experience in verifying technical and physical aspects of a project and have an established network of specialists ready in all regions so that you get the highest level of expertise.
During the delivery of the Technical Due Diligence, our team will undertake some of the following:
• Physical and Technical feasibility assessments of a project: we will do detailed surveys of the site, legal, construction, and service reviews.
• Status review of all permits and licenses to optimise schedules
• Reduce uncertainty about a project’s planned timeline
• Review of the supply chain, material selection, and technical selection of contractors
• Evaluate development and installation costs, operations planning, and subsequent scheduling
Our goal is to help you make secure and risk-averse decisions at Aurora, safeguarding and optimising your investment with clear risk and opportunity identification and mitigation.
If you are interested in a more detailed description of the service and its responsibilities, please feel free to contact us.
Aurora Provides TDD Services To The Following Sectors:
- Arts Heritage and Culture
- Civils & Aviation
- Pharmaceutical, Technology and Healthcare