Our appointment in the role is to act as the monitor on a project for parties. We work as an independent monitor for stakeholders with no ability to direct or influence the delivery of a project within our role. However, we have a direct interest in its successful delivery.
Following established best practice guidelines, Aurora will provide project scrutiny on your behalf. Our approach varies with each Client as we look to create bespoke delivery mechanisms for each project. In addition, each region we operate in has different practical and cultural requirements that need special assessments and tailoring.
Our aim to ensure through clinical analysis and scrutiny the risk profile of your project providing all risks and opportunities are mitigated and acted upon, ultimately protecting your investment.
Our service includes:
• Risk and Opportunity Identification, Mitigation, and Action Management
• Initial Development Appraisal report
• Ongoing Construction Finance Reporting
• Independent reviews and advice on investment proposal
• Verification of expenditure and approval of drawdowns
• Distressed Project Reviews
• Recovery Strategy Development
If you are interested in a more detailed description of the service and its responsibilities, please feel free to contact us.
Aurora Provides Project / Development Monitoring Services To The Following Sectors:
- Pharmaceutical, Technology and Healthcare