Through our experience, we have developed a wealth of Legacy Project Data for benchmarking purposes to add insights and value to projects and have access to invaluable real-time market data and trends. In addition, our Project Controls service allows for the comprehensive management of the core project scope parameters, working with Project Teams to pro-actively supply information for all Project and Work Package Managers to make a risk-averse decision based upon data.
We tailor our Project Controls service to suit client needs; however, these can include:
• Project Controls Establishment
• Cost Estimating
• Cost Controls
• Project Change Control
• Schedule Development
• Schedule Control and Progress Measurement
• Document Management
• Risk and Opportunity Management
At Aurora, we firmly believe in the Project Controls practices, and the successful implementation of these has proven outcomes, Aurora highlighted in the latest LogiKal Project Intelligence international Project Controls survey report (LogiKal PC Survey Report 2019) with the following findings:
• A project is 3.5 times more likely to succeed when Project Controls are of high importance.
• 94% of surveyed projects saw Project Controls as critical, very important, or essential.
• There was a 91% Success Rate in Projects achieving all or most time, Cost & Quality objectives when respondents had highly Effective Teams, Fully Integrated Processes, and Fully Integrated Systems.
If you are interested in a more detailed description of the service and its responsibilities, please feel free to contact us.
Aurora Provides Project Controls Services To The Following Sectors:
- Arts Heritage and Culture
- Civils & Aviation
- Pharmaceutical, Technology and Healthcare