The market is changing, and the focus in the Real Estate sector is moving to a better and more clear vision of building operations. Our team can help our clients better understand their portfolio objectives and prepare and plan with building lifecycle cost, replacement, and maintenance plans highlighting opportunities for improvement through efficient and sustainable investment and improvements.
Our Life Cycle Costing service covers:
• Delivery of effective, efficient, and sustainable new buildings
• Review and improvement of life cycle cost performance of facilities
• Cost reviews, benchmarking, and estimation of life cycle replacement
• Life cycle design pioneering
• Life cycle value engineering of design options
• Operational FM design reviews
If you are interested in a more detailed description of the service and its responsibilities, please feel free to contact us.
Aurora Provides Life Cycle Costing Services To The Following Sectors:
- Arts Heritage and Culture
- Civils & Aviation
- Pharmaceutical, Technology and Healthcare